Menswear F/W 09.10


Damir Doma F/W 09.10.

I love the menswear season. Capsuled with draped silhouettes, textured leather, detailing expertise-- and what's not to love when it comes down to the men? Martin Margiela F/W 09.10 didn't work for me; except for a couple of crocodile-lined blazers. I loved, however, the bottoms at Givenchy Homme (bless Riccardo) in lace-ups and multiple textures and the hooded (and cowled, perhaps?) wear at Juun J. Number (N)ine's menswear for fall reminds me of Arielle de Pinto's hand-crocheted masks.. and then at YSL, Stefano seemed a little disjointed to me? I don't know, but it was boyish to mannish and it was sort of swirling from one era to another, but that's just me. Other honorable mentions: Kris van Assche and Julius (because the ripped wool sweater was made of magic.) But, my heart had a winner:


Rick Owens F/W 09.10.
[source, tFS]
Share This :

Related Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Cakestir Photography