Conquest


thrifted geek glasses, knock-off Dior shoes (so high!), Marc by Marc Jacobs bag, Maud Frizon lace shoes

No, I did not get the epic zipper/biker themed Strippy Zippy hobo from Marc by Marc Jacobs-- it wasn't on the racks and I was offered this beauty because it was on sale. Sale equals to potential birthday gift. Sale also equals to me, whining for it. Yes. I thrifted more geek glasses to further enhance the already geeky status, Maud Frizon shoes (she designed shoes for Missoni, Sonia Rykiel and Alaia-- click on the link to read!), and Dior knock-offs that arrived via mail. I have more, but that is for future outfit posts! Note: it's rather more neon pink than shown here :-D

And-- it's my senior year in school this year; my ultra-major exam is coming in November hence I have to work my arse off all year long (being me, it usually kickstarts around April) so please don't expect the same frequency of updates starting from that month.. except for weekends. I hope you still come back regularly and for those who do-- I love you!

[listening to Cajun Dance Party]

Share This :

Related Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Cakestir Photography