Vogue Paris Dream Team: Julia Von Boehm


Julia von Boehm Stylist for Vogue Paris, former assistant to Carine Roitfeld.

Julia is one of the Vogue Paris team-- but is currently based in New York, was seen parading religiously in her (my God, epic) Margiela fur coat during the recent Paris Fashion Week, and apparently shares my hardcore love for black-on-black ensembles.. and (newsflash) as always pulls it off effortlessly. Being me, I picked out a row of monochrome outfits she put on, but don't fret! I have a Julia von Boehm part two coming soon (yes, colors are involved). You may say I'm covering the Vogue Paris Dream Team members.. just so you don't have to Google ;-)

[source, Style/tFS]

Share This :

Related Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Cakestir Photography