Confused


Alexander Wang pocket t-shirt, Topshop plaid shirt, vintage Gucci crocodile bag, Alexander McQueen jazz shoes, Maison Martin Margiela (for men) barbed wire ring, Topshop acid wash shorts

I am collecting oversized plaid shirts at the moment (collecting, pssh-- more like silently borrowing from my sibling) as cover-ups over loose t-shirts, paired with vintage slings and manly shoes. I am evolving into a man! Sadly, the Maison Martin Margiela ring (discovered via Lulu) is made for men, and men only. Damn. I need bitchin' jewellery in my life!

PS! Going for a costume party tomorrow and thinking I should be going as Lil Wayne/pre-famous rapper who might or might not be directly involved in a recent drive-by shooting/Kanye West. Decisions, decisions..

[source, Polyvore/Topshop/e-Luxury]
Share This :

Related Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Cakestir Photography