Love in monochromes


From left: Yohji Yamamoto, Hussein Chalayan, Yohji Yamamoto, Limi Feu

I've been more and more enticed by black on black ensembles lately, notably this stronger love comes after a lot of time watching Yohji, Limi Feu (no surprise, they are family anyway), Commes des Garcons & Hussein Chalayan. Rad Hourani also took part in capturing my love for black on black-- the multiple layers of textured noir fabric is just too perfect. Sadly I can't get full-length photos of his Fall lookbook (if I do, I'll undoubtedly share). Karla also found Hannah Marshall (her staple color is black). Leather and chiffon? Three words: ME WANT NOW.

But for Spring next season, I'm pre-enjoying the playful palettes at Richard Nicoll.

[source, Style]
Share This :

Related Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Cakestir Photography