A night out with the femmes


Proenza Schouler sequined top, Topshop black skinnies, Topshop platform boots, Topshop leopard head ring, Marc by Marc Jacobs "Strippy Zippy Nati" bag

Hmm I might need to tone down the excessive love for monochromes. I am also working on a genius/evil scheme to get the M by MJ bag for my sweet 16th coming in December.. because the pain from the weighty pricetag of the Alexander Wang zippered hobo is too unbearable to take. Cross your fingers for me, will you?

P/S: Does anyone know if Commes des Garcons for H&M have arrived in Italy? My sweet best friend is going over the land of chiselled beauts and Rei has taken over my mind. Damn you, Rei.

[source, Net-a-Porter/Topshop/e-Luxury]
Share This :

Related Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Copyright © 2011. Cakestir Photography